June 22, 2009

Exercise for better Health

Well just another update.

Today i went for a 20min run and then at night i went for a 30min bike ride.

Im so proud that i made it through today without eating sweets. I never realized how often I went for a sweet snack. Anyway tonight my parents ate frontier sweet rolls in front of me and even offered me a bite but i resisted and had some chai tea instead.

Today i ate Honey Nut Cheerios for breakfast, Zucchini and tortilla for lunch, and i was going to some smoked chicken for dinner but it wasn't done yet and resorted to a hot dog with mustard. Not a lot of eating for me but its just the beginning and I plan on going to the store and buying some more food.

I heard of this Ice Cream product from Whole Foods called "Nada Moo" its dairy and sugar free! Im going to buy it tomorrow because its made from Cocconut milk. I'll let you know how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment