June 17, 2009

my journey to a better life

I am sure I have new ideas on what to blog about every 3 months but I'm most excited about this blog.

-How It Came About: Well I happened to be inspired by, "Diana's Body Journey" blog, which I stumbled upon looking up healthy snack recepies.

-My Own History: I have had stomach problems ever sense I can remember. I was born lactose intolerant then, after building up the lactase enzyme, I found out that I was allergic to Soy, and the worst happened last year when I was staying in Macedonia (a country rich in culture and fatty foods). There, I woke up with terrible abdominal pain and now have abdominal pain almost every other week. So now that I am in the US I went to the doctors and they think I have gall stones. So I'm on a low-fat diet to avoid having my gall bladder removed.

-ALSO: this is about living and loving life! So besides recepies and other health related topics I will probably mention some a few fun days i've had. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment